$2975 – The Galveston Coop | Built on site at your location by the experts at Lonestar Coops.
The Galveston is a premium walk-in chicken coop with a smaller footprint. The coop has a footprint of 8’x4′, including a 4’x4′ henhouse and a covered run size of 8’x4′ including the space under the henhouse. This coop will comfortably hold 6-8 chickens. Photos above show one of several set up configurations. The door can be moved to a different face of the coop to suit your needs.
- Predator Proof solid wood construction with metal roof, 19 gauge 1/2″ hardware cloth and 16 gauge predator apron with standard latches and hinges.
- Covered walk-in run is 7.5 feet high, providing shade and minimizes/eliminates muddy runs. No more stooping or crawling into your run.
- 2 space nesting boxes easily accessible from the outside for egg collection.
- Deep Litter ready plywood base henhouse with large clean-out door make cleaning a cinch! Deep litter typically only needs clean-out once per year.
- Large hardware cloth screened windows on all 4 sides of the henhouse for plenty of ventilation during hot summers.
- Tilt up Plexiglas windows on henhouse for keeping cold winter winds and weather out.
- Full human size door on the chicken run, can be installed on any side.
- Ground contact rated pressure treated base.
- Standard chicken ramp
- Galvalume metal roofing in your choice of colors
- Optional – Add $550 – Paint in the color of your choice
- Optional – Add $50 – Black hardware (latches and hinges)
- Optional – Add $200 – Dutch Door chicken run entry instead of standard door
- Optional – Add $375 – Framed in and installed (on any side you choose) ChickenGuard Self Locking Automatic Chicken Door Premium combo kit
- Optional – Add $50 – upgraded chicken stairs instead of standard chicken ramp
- Optional – Site level and prep – price will vary if needed. Avoid this fee by having your chicken coop site cleared, level and ready.
- Optional – Travel fee – No fee for most Austin locations. Yes, we build on site anywhere in the United States! Travel fees for our crew will vary depending on location.